We at Ashley Coaching & Consulting are very excited and proud to share that Stacey has been nominated for the prestigious Telstra Business Women’s Awards for 2013! The Telstra Business Women's Awards celebrates 19 years of rewarding the incredible achievements of business women across the country. More than just recognition and rewards, the Awards provide an opportunity for career analysis and self-development, new business opportunities and network expansion.
Nominate an incredible woman who inspires you! Entries close Tuesday 25 June 2013.
NLP Bridging Program
Open Door and Ashley Coaching & Consulting are offering a unique opportunity to truly expand your coaching abilities and learn the language and tools of NLP in depth in a fast tracked Bridging Program designed especially for us by Marvin Oka.
The Bridging Program is designed to take your current knowledge and coaching abilities and layer this with the ‘pure NLP technology’ and to achieve a Certified NLP Practitioner’s accreditation.
This is a 9-day intensive training program that will be delivered by Marvin Oka and Natalie Ashdown. You will learn:
- All the NLP tools, skills, language and technology to practitioner level including the foundations of NLP, the Meta Model, the Milton Model, anchoring, and the use of trance or hypnotic states for great affect
- The origins of the tools you are using today and how these can be upgraded for more affect in the workplace
- How to use NLP in a workplace context to achieve greater coaching results.
There are a number of pre-requisites and prior knowledge that will be required. To view all details download the brochure here.
mBIT Coaching Certification
Learn the process of ‘mBraining’ - the process of aligning and harnessing the power of your multiple brains. The suite of practical methods it provides is part of an amazing new field called ‘mBIT’ - multiple Brain Integration Techniques.
At this 4-day Coach Certification you'll discover:
- How to recognise and interpret the different languages of your three main intelligences
- Deep insights into how your multiple brains produce internal conflict and what you can do about it
- How your gut and heart brains are able to learn and grow new neural pathways and how you can actively educate them for greater intuition and better decisions
- How to balance the autonomic nervous system through the mBIT
- Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress
Who should attend this course?
Professional coaches of all types, counsellors and people - helpers, trainers and educators, leaders, managers and mentors, anyone who needs to coach others to produce results that can only be achieved when head, heart and gut are aligned!
For certification program dates and to find out more download the mBIT brochure.
Manager as Coach Masterclass
Too busy to attend our Certificate IV in Workplace & Business Coaching? Then our new Manager as Coach Masterclass could be for you. In this 1 day Masterclass you will:
- Discover what coaching means in today’s workplace
- Understand how you can integrate coaching skills into your management / leadership style
- Gain a set of coaching tools that you can immediately implement in your workplace
- Discover new ways to bring out the best in your people
To find out more download the Manager as Coach Brochure
2013 Training Dates
Check out the Training Dates page to see 2013's public program dates for the Certificate IV and Diploma of Workplace & Business Coaching. Offered in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Malaysia.
Do you know what energises you the most in the workplace? You may have heard or read the research on the need for people to 'play to their strengths' and to move away from a deficit model where we focus on weaknesses and closing the gap on weaknesses.
So now you can take the opportunity to bring the philosophy of 'playing to your strengths' to life, complete with a coaching framework and world leading tool to assess your strengths.
Click here for more information.
The Science of Happiness at Work
The Science of Happiness at Work, leverages extensive research by the iOpener Institute in the UK which shows that organisations and leaders need to get to grips with Happiness at Work for three important reasons:
- Happiness drives tangible benefits to the bottom line
- Happiness is linked closely to performance; the happier people are, the more productive they, their teams and their organizations are
- Happiness is measurable, manageable and actionable. The robust research and development tells organizations not only what to focus on but how to go about it
This world leading diagnostic provides a sound basis for the development of individuals, teams and organisations. Find out more.
Now with ANZIC Accredited Coach Training Course Status
Certificate IV in Workplace & Business Coaching and Diploma of Workplace & Business Coaching are both now an Accredited Coach Training Course with the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Coaching (ANZIC)
These are the most highly accredited programs in Australia, and also the Diploma is the only program of its type in Australia with both ICF and ANZIC credentialing. This means that you can now earm credentials with ANZIC and ICF upon course completion.
Click here for program dates.